Makes: 20 taquitos | Total Time: 40 minutes
Nonstick cooking spray
2 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
2 green onions, trimmed and chopped
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon ground chili powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
20 (8-inch) flour tortillas
For serving: sour cream, guacamole, salsa
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions, cumin, chili powder and salt; stir until combined. Add chicken and cheese; stir to coat.
3. Place two heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture into center of tortilla; shape into a log. Roll log tightly; set aside on a plate to rest while the rest are rolled.
4. Place taquitos on baking sheet; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until browned.
6. Serve warm with preferred toppings.
Click here to see more of Rachel's recipes www.stupidgoodrachel.com
© Copyright 2018 DTN/The Progressive Farmer. All rights reserved.