Makes: 20 taquitos | Total Time: 40 minutes
Nonstick cooking spray
2 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
2 green onions, trimmed and chopped
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon ground chili powder
½ teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
20 (8-inch) flour tortillas
For serving: sour cream, guacamole, salsa
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions, cumin, chili powder and salt; stir until combined. Add chicken and cheese; stir to coat.
3. Place two heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture into center of tortilla; shape into a log. Roll log tightly; set aside on a plate to rest while the rest are rolled.
4. Place taquitos on baking sheet; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until browned.
6. Serve warm with preferred toppings.
Click here to see more of Rachel's recipes www.stupidgoodrachel.com
Copyright 2018 DTN/The Progressive Farmer. All rights reserved.