Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Chill Time: 1 hour
1 (3.4-ounce) packet instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups cold whole milk
2 large bananas
24 mini vanilla wafer cookies
2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup cold heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Whisk pudding mix into cold milk; let set for 5 minutes or until thickened.
2. Chop one banana; slice the other into 1/2-inch slices. Whisk chopped banana into pudding; set aside.
3. Fill each of four (8-ounce) plastic cups with 2 tablespoons pudding. Layer with 2 slices of banana and 4 cookies. Repeat layers; cover cups with plastic wrap. Let chill 1 hour.
4. While cups are chilling, toast coconut in a dry pan over medium heat, stirring constantly to avoid burning. Once golden brown, transfer to a plate to cool.
5. In a large bowl, whisk heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Whisk in sugar to sweeten.
6. Remove chilled cups, uncover and top with whipping cream and remaining cookies. Top with toasted coconut.
Click hereto seemore of Rachel's recipes www.stupidgoodrachel.com
© Copyright 2018 DTN/The Progressive Farmer. All rights reserved.