Leftover tenderloin is a luxury not to be wasted. Skip the second dinner, and make up a batch of these sliders, perfectly portioned for hunger cravings while the game is on.
Makes: 12 or more sliders
Total prep time: 20 minutes
Frozen dinner rolls or slider buns
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons fresh grated horseradish
2 teaspoons finely chopped chives
½ teaspoon kosher salt
Leftover beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
1 cup baby arugula
1. If using frozen dinner rolls, bake according to package directions; cool. Cut rolls/buns in half horizontally using a serrated knife.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, horseradish, chives and salt.
3. Spread mayonnaise mixture on top halves of the sliders.
4. Top sliders with beef tenderloin and arugula.
5. Cover with slider bottoms, flip and serve.
© Copyright 2017 DTN/The Progressive Farmer. All rights reserved.