Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Peaches
This easy, quick main course will receive rave reviews.
MAKES: 3-4 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTES
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/2 pounds)
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 large, ripe (firm) peaches, halved with pits removed
1 jalapeño pepper, sliced (optional)
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Fresh basil for serving
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat, making sure to
2. Trim tenderloin, if necessary, removing silver skin. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil; rub with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and pepper.
3. Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until interior temperature reaches 145°F.
4. Transfer to a cutting board; allow to rest.
5. Brush peaches with remaining olive oil; grill, flesh side down, 4 to 5 minutes or until grill marks form. Flip; grill another 5 minutes.
6. Allow peaches to cool (about 5 minutes); cut into rough chunks. Toss with jalapeño pepper (optional) and fresh lemon juice; serve with the sliced pork and torn, fresh basil.
(c) Copyright 2021 DTN, LLC. All rights reserved.