Cranberry Brie Bites
This versatile appetizer is quick and easy to prepare, and can be prepped the night before. Simply refrigerate overnight and bake just before your holiday get-together. Voila!
Makes: 1 Dozen
Total Time: 25 minutes
1 (8-ounce) tube crescent rolls or 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
6 ounces brie cheese, cubed
1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
Fresh rosemary and raspberries, for serving
PREPARATION AND COOKING:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll crescent rolls; gently press seams together. If using puff pastry, gently roll out dough to create a larger rectangle.
3. Cut dough into 12 (2-inch) squares.
4. Place each square of dough into a greased minimuffin tin, allowing edges to come over sides of muffin cup.
5. Cut brie into 12 pieces. Place a cube of cheese into center of each dough cup; top with a heaping teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until dough is browned and cheese is melted.
7. Allow to rest 5 minutes; serve warm.
(c) Copyright 2022 DTN, LLC. All rights reserved.