MAKES: 2 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound chicken drumsticks, skin removed
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup low-sodium chicken stock
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons green onions, sliced for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add chicken. Sear on each side about 2 minutes. Add garlic to pan; cook about 30 seconds or until fragrant.
3. In small bowl, combine stock, maple syrup, orange juice, apple cider vinegar and soy sauce; whisk together.
4. Pour liquid into pan over drumsticks; cover with lid.
5. Transfer pan to oven; bake 25 minutes or until chicken is tender. Using tongs, place chicken on a plate.
6. Simmer remaining juices over medium-high heat until sauce reduces by half and is thick and glossy (about 10 minutes). Pour sauce over chicken; garnish with green onions.
(c) Copyright 2020 DTN, LLC. All rights reserved.
P D[x] M[x] OOP[F] ADUNIT T